Seizure disorders can be quite complex as there are many different types, they have multiple causes and can present in a variety of ways. In this podcast episode we’ll talk about the basics of seizures, how they’re treated, and seizure nursing interventions to keep your patients safe.
This episode includes
- Causes of seizure
- The different types of seizures
- Nursing interventions during and after the seizure
- Overview of “seizure precautions”
- Common seizure medications
- The difference between seizures and pseudoseizures
**Looking for the nursing student planners mentioned in this episode? Get yours here (https://www.etsy.com/shop/straightanursing)
For references, visit the blog post associated with this episode (https://straightanursingstudent.com/seizure-nursing-interventions)
Take auditory learning even further with Study Sesh, my private podcast that uses PodQuizzes, Drills, Case Studies and more to truly change the way you study. Learn more here.